- what the teacher says: write a paper of at least 250 words
- what i hear: And the LORD spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out thy Laptop, then shalt thou write to two hundred fifty, no more, no less. Two hundred fifty shall be the number thou shalt write, and the number of the writing shall be two hundred fifty. Two hundred fifty-one shalt thou not write, neither write thou two hundred forty-nine, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Two hundred fifty-two is right out. .
HOW TO WRITE AN ESSAY
1. INTRO -HOW YOU INTEND TO ANSWER THE QUESTION, BRIEF
2.PARAGRAPH - YOUR MAIN REASON FOR
3. PARAGRAPH- YOUR REASON AGAINST
4.CRUNCH - YOUR LONGEST PARAGRAPH, ARGUMENTATIVE, BACK UP YOUR FACTS IN A CLEAR LOGICALLY ORDERED WAY
5. CONCLUSION- FOLLOWS FROM CRUNCH, SIMPLE, CONCLUDE WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN WRITTING
Jack was employed into service for the East India Trading Company and was given command of the Wicked Wench. However, after he set free a cargo of slaves, his employer, Cutler Beckett, had Jack branded as a pirate and the Wench set aflame and sunk. After failing to rescue the Wench, Sparrow struck a bargain with the ghostly captain of the Flying Dutchman, Davy Jones, to resurrect his beloved vessel. Jones returned the ship to Jack in near perfect condition except for the permanently charred hull. This prompted Jack to rename her the Black Pearl.
I DIDN’T KNOW THIS WHAT.
danged sympathetic fictional pirates and their refusal to engage in the slave trade, I’ll tell you what
well hot damn.
More love for Jack <3